I know that there’s still a lot of rain about, but the temperatures aren’t quite as low as they have been, and the days are getting longer. At the weekend, the chickens had a good long run outside, which gave us the opportunity to change the straw bales in the run. They certainly enjoyed investigating the nice clean windbreak, although as we left they were already busily pulling it to pieces.
- hazelwordpress on Thule Omnistor 1200
- Margaret Scott on A disaster then a new flock of bantams
- Mark Lewendon on Start of the new caravan season
- charlottebarnes on Planning a new adventure
- shalvageffen on Kitchen Blender Spot the Difference
Enjoying your posts about Ixworths. I have three Ixworth hens and recently acquired a 9 month old cockerel hatched from an egg from Hadleigh rare breeds centre so hoping to breed my own later in the year.