The title says it all, really. The first shoots of asparagus are just coming through. This is year 4 for our asparagus bed. Last year we got a reasonable crop. This year, who knows? But there’s always an optimism at the start of the season as the fruit trees flower, the seedlings are planted out, and the artichokes and asparagus start to make new growth!
- hazelwordpress on Thule Omnistor 1200
- Margaret Scott on A disaster then a new flock of bantams
- Mark Lewendon on Start of the new caravan season
- charlottebarnes on Planning a new adventure
- shalvageffen on Kitchen Blender Spot the Difference