At Christmas time we often make ice cream for friends and family as a small gift. This year we did two flavours: a really traditional French vanilla ice cream, rich with egg yolks and filled with home-grown damsons, and a simpler coffee ice cream without egg yolks. Both are delicious, but like most home-made ices they tend to get overly hard in the freezer and need to soften slightly before serving.
- hazelwordpress on Thule Omnistor 1200
- Margaret Scott on A disaster then a new flock of bantams
- Mark Lewendon on Start of the new caravan season
- charlottebarnes on Planning a new adventure
- shalvageffen on Kitchen Blender Spot the Difference